Sunday 14 December 2014

TRAINED

SO I finished my training! And there are a lot of big changes! This week was such a good week and it was sooooo long! First off we had early transfers and we had a new elder in our house Elder Rakuro- he is the coolest Elder I have met in the mission he is from Fiji and has 93 baptisms! Every night me and him would talk about life and he would give me advice, he also told crazy stories about casting the devil out of people and death threats that he has received here! So I was pretty sad when I found out that I was being TRANSFERRED! Yep I finished my training, set up 5 baptisms for December and then got transferred! But it is all good and I am way excited for the new experience! I am now assigned to Bacolod North Zone so I am right next to the main city! I think my area is called Latisay? I am not sure! But I am way excited!
Sorry this email is going to be short because today is transfer day! I am really pressed on time! 
I am doing really good though! It feels great to be done with training and to be in a new area! I have heard over and over again that the second area for missionaries is where they really start progressing at doing well with the language! 
I am going to miss Hinigaran! It was my first area and it really was nice! But it was so hard at first! There were a lot of ups and downs but I learned a lot! I also got to see my trainer earlier today! He is a Zone Leader now in the furthest south zone so he was at the office when I went there! 
Sorry I don't really know what else to write in this email excpet that I am doing good and next week I am sure I am going to have tons of experiences from my new area and comp!
The attached pictures are just of my house and bedroom! haha just for remembrance! 
Thank you all! 
Til next week! 
-Elder Warnick

No comments:

Post a Comment