Wednesday 17 September 2014

I'm outta here!

Well tomorrow we leave for the Phillies at 6:00 am and I couldn't be more scared and excited! 
Last night we had the opportunity to hear from ELDER RICHARD G. SCOTT! After 6 long weeks of great devotionals we finally had an apostle come and speak to us! He spoke about the power of prayer!
They gave us time today to email and do laundry because we had to finish packing today! It feels like I'm starting my mission again because I am going to a whole new place.
My district and I had to say a lot of goodbyes yesterday and today with the Branch Presidency and their wives as well as our teachers. It was super hard to say goodbye to our teachers because they bore such strong testimonies and they taught us so much while we have been here!
I don't have much to say but I thought I would give some more details on what has happened since last time I have emailed!
Also a new batch of Ilanggo speaking missionaries got here today so I guess you could say they are taking our spots. It's weird to leave but I'm as ready as I ever will be! Right now anyway!
Thanks for all the support!
Love,
Elder Warnick

No comments:

Post a Comment