Monday 6 June 2016

101


I guess I can still send this email now even though it's pretty late in the evening. THIS WEEK WAS A WEEK! 

So we beat our goal. Yay... after one week of hiking through the mud and rain and getting an ingrown toenail and cold a long the way we taught 101 lessons and had over 130 new investigators. The best part of the whole thing was because we had challenged some other missionaries to do 75 it kind of started a fire with people and everyone started to have a new desire or I guess a new understanding of what their capacity is. It's awesome!

We found a lot of awesome families this week but none of them came to church. We didn't really expect them to come right away because usually the pattern is after the first Sunday if they are interested they will go by the second Sunday. And the members helped a ton! This area is so amazing, I am really blessed and grateful to be able to end my mission in this area.

We had our baptism! It was great! The day itself was crazy because we had planned to teach 20 lessons but we do our baptisms in the next town over, so long story short we took our branch presidents tricycle down the mountain through the rain and had our baptism. There was literally no one at the baptism because all the YSA had a activity and it just didn't work out but our investigator Apple seemed perfectly fine, I don't think she wanted a lot of people there. I was able to confirm her on Sunday and she was super happy so overall it was a great experience.

Elder Welton goes home this next week so it's going to be weird but everyone seems to be getting ready for it and then I will be starting my last transfer here in the mission. It's been such a crazy time here in the mission and I have loved every moment of it, it's just been weird to see how fast it has gone by. But that doesn't really matter right now I am just trying to finish strong.

Well we have another MLC tomorrow I missed the last one because I was no longer a Zone Leader but I am excited to be back and it's just going to be different being on the other side of things. It will be fun though! 

The week was great, thanks for everything. Sorry my emails aren't great I just feel so much more busy lately! 

Palangga ta kamo!
Elder Warnick

No comments:

Post a Comment