Monday 20 June 2016

Happy Fathers Day! I'm going to be a Dad!

Changes naman.

So this week was a funny one! I was super pumped to be with Elder Tacuban because he such a good missionary and I was excited to get everything going in the area. And we did! We helped invite a lot of people for baptism and got things hopefully set up for this weekend to have one baptism with the possibility of another one.

Okay I will just get down to the good stuff, I am not an assistant anymore! After one week with Elder Tacuban HE transferred.. Yeah I was super surprised, but I was even more surprised when they told me that I will be training! Which means I will be a "Father" haha I am going to train a new missionary from Manila so this will be interesting because he won't know Ilanggo and I don't really know Tagalog but I am excited it's just crazy to think that this is going to be my 4th companion in this area and I have only been there for about 2 months.

We had a lot of miracles though this week. The Hagupar family from the very top of our area went to church! A couple weeks ago a few of them came to church and then every week there was more and more of them coming and yesterday we had almost the whole family there at church! We are just going to help them get rid of their coffee problem and we should be good to go!

So this last part of my mission is going to be the best! I am excited to see the miracles that my trainee will bring for this area!

I love you all!
-Elder Warnick

No comments:

Post a Comment