Monday 2 November 2015

32 Hours and Counting...

32 hours and counting of being awake...

So this email this week isn't going to be a long one! And the truth is I didn't sleep at all last night watching over an elder that was suffering from some Mental Trauma. So I'm kind of pressed on time and stuff. So it was transfer week this week and I was expecting that I would be transferring because I had been in this area for so long BUT the APs ended up calling and telling us that Elder Derecho would be transferring! We were both super surprised because he had only been there for 4 weeks! haha But it's okay Elder Derecho got assigned to the Office! I don't know how excited he was for that but he will do a good job because he's a super good missionary.

So my new companion is Elder Nonato, I have been in the same zone as him twice so now I am training him to be a Zone Leader, good thing is I already knew him pretty well and he's super cool so I am still happy! This is the first time that I have had 3 companions in one area. So I don't know how
long I will be in this area because President Barredo actually told me earlier to just let him know when I want to transfer! haha sooooooooooooooooooo that's weird! I can spend Christmas here if I
want! SO we will just see.

The work was super good this week we found a ton of new investigators and got to participate in blessing another house and a car? Yeah It was what they wanted! It was also Nov 1st which is all souls day or all saints day depending on the person but everyone was visiting the graveyards and making a lot of food!

The Matulok family got confirmed this week and our zone hit the goal for baptisms EXCEPT 6 didn't get confirmed... ahhh yeah that's how it goes sometimes.

So I also don't have pictures for this week. I took pictures but they are of course on my memory card and it's with the elders in the office! SUPER SORRY But next week there will be a lot of good pictures!

Sorry for the fast email I just kinda need to go back to the area and catch up on sleep.

I love you all!

-Elder Warnick

No comments:

Post a Comment