Monday 4 January 2016

Happy New Year

So everything was really new this week! But it was good!  My area is super bukid! Which means mountainous. So Monday after we left Bacolod we took the trip down to La Carlota which was a pretty long trip. It had been a whole year since I had gone south of Bacolod! So it was cool to see the same stuff I saw when I first got here.

We have 4 missionaries in our house and it's fun! It's been a while since I have been in a house with 4 it makes adjustment a lot easier. I am just really used to my last area so everything here is new and different. Our area is really close to a Volcano called Mt Canla-on and it had been raining sulfur before I showed up so it's crazy!

Everyday we were pretty much hiking up and down the mountain-like I have never had anything like this before, but it's fun!

We are going to Bacolod again today for MLC so I am kind of pressed on time again. I never really feel like I can send out a decent email anymore. hopefully the pictures can describe my experience this past week.

I'm in a branch though! I am not really used to a branch and we are in a small meeting house but I really liked it the members are super nice and they are there for the right reasons.

I promise next week I will be able to send a good email because I will actually have time!

-Elder Warnick







No comments:

Post a Comment