Tuesday 3 May 2016

Bukid to Bukid

I'm leaving one mountain and going to another! Transferred.

I actually wasn't expecting it. Probably because my whole mission all my transfers have been on the actual transfer day and this one wasn't so it was really unexpected. But after church and work yesterday we made it home and started getting ready to call the District Leaders to get their numbers for the week, but before we were able to the APs called and told me that I was being transferred. And with 3 months left in my mission I would say it's safe to say this is my last area. I am no longer a Zone leader and I am not a District Leader either! I think I might go my whole mission without being a district leader! I am now assigned in the Bacolod South Zone in an area called Minoyan! Which I have only heard good things about so I am pumped because I just want to make these last 3 months awesome! I probably won't be able to send pictures this week but I will take a ton of pictures of the area this week.

So this past week was good it rained every other day and when I say rain it POURED. We got soaked! We didn't have any umbrellas so Elder Cagampang climbed over a fence and cut off two pig leafs from some big plant and we tried to use it but it really didn't help at all. The days that it wasn't pouring rain it was soooo hot! I need to buy a new umbrella. That's the only solution. And through it all there was a bunch of crazy fiestas and everything that comes with fiestas.

I don't really have too much to say for this week because I just really don't know what to think right now. It's always so weird to transfer because there is so much adjustment. I am really excited to be in a Bacolod Zone again though! I'll just start taking requests now of things everyone wants. Souvenirs?? haha

Thanks for all the support and I hope that everyone has an amazing week! I plan on it! :)
-Elder Warnick 

No comments:

Post a Comment